Welcome To Springhall British School
Springhall British School
” Dear Parents,
The school caters for children from 9 months to 11 years and we teach the English National Curriculum which has been modified to take account that we are based in the heart of one of the capital cities of West Africa. We teach the Early Years Foundation Programme from the ages of 9 months to 4 years and the English National Curriculum for children aged 4 to 11. The Core subjects of English, Mathematics and Science are taught using the National Curriculum. . ”
Our EnvironmentWe have a positive and safe school environment with appropriate facilities, well-managed classrooms, available school-based health supports, and a clear, fair disciplinary policy.
Telephone: +234 09033888217
I CanOur motto is borne out of our belief that nothing is impossible to a set mind. The belief is evident in our staff, who work relentlessly and passionately with each child to help them to achieve their best. Every child is taught to believe his/her own ability to be the best
Every pupil of Springhall British school:
- Is in a safe and stimulating learning environment; is given excellent care and attention, due to the high ratio of adults to children;
- Is motivated to learn at his/her own comfortable pace while being helped to build on previous knowledge and skills;
- Is led to create habits of listening, sharing with others, concentration at work and pride in their achievements;
- Is in a school which sees parents as partners in helping their children to be the best;
- Is in a school in which parents help shape the service it offers.
Our Upcoming Curricular Events & Activities
School will be closed for the Maulud Holiday.
Parents are trained on school curriculum and active learn.
Facilities and Organizations
Year 7 is now in session!LOCATION: We’re located at N0. 14, Yedseram Street. Maitama, Abuja
Our News & Announcements
Latest News and Happenings at Springhall British School.
Pupils of Year 6 Gazelle conducted today’s whole school assembly and it was all shades of mathematics fun. They dressed up in their beautiful costumes and made us feel like we were in maths land! We learnt about the different mathematical functions from addition to...read more
National Day In commemoration of Nigeria’s Independence, we celebrated our annual National Day celebration. We have this event every year to showcase the beauty in Nigeria’s diversity as well as learn about the different cultures and traditions we have in Nigeria....read more